The ethos of the Madrasah is founded on core values shared by the staff and communicated to the children daily through teaching, conversation and modelling. These values are our guiding principles in setting our community’s aims and objectives and evaluating our performance…
Our Aims Are To:
- Treasure each child as an individual of the wider Muslim community.
- Stimulate children with a love of learning and the yearning to make the most of their abilities and opportunities.
- Offer a caring yet challenging environment in which children are given the courage to learn from their mistakes and develop resilience.
- Foster a sense of self-worth in each child.
- Promote understanding of different lifestyles, cultures and beliefs.
- Develop a sense of individual responsibility towards others and the environment.
- Create a community that reflects our Islamic foundations ethical and moral framework and promotes the pupils’ spiritual and moral development.
- Inspire pupils to play a positive role in contributing to the life of the madrasah, the wider community and beyond.
- Promote pupils’ intellectual, social, mental, emotional, economic and physical development.
- Ensure that the quality of the Madrasah environment and the overall atmosphere reflect the high standards expected of pupils.
- Make a childhood at Madina Institute as confident and contented as possible.